. . . . your one-stop destination for motivation and information that make life enjoyable.
Loving Life 360: OUR GOVERNOR AND OUR GOD
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Loving Life 360: OUR GOVERNOR AND OUR GOD: I went to a secondary school yesterday that was to be commissioned by the governor. Unfortunately he didn't come but his deputy did and ...
Ever heard the saying " every church girl just needs a bad guy who loves the Lord."? .........Yeah and these are a few reasons why I think it's true; Attention : The bad guy we feel has been with ladies and so knows just how to make us feel right by giving attention and so much attention could be one of the ways in which he won those ladies and true to our thoughts, most times it comes true Beauty: it just kinda happens that the handsome church guys ratio the handsome bad guys is about 2:15. The bad guys just have a way of been so fine. Asin....... Public show: it also happens that most of the time our bad guys are more exposed to places than the church ones( basically, church- home-concert -school-home) but the bad ones ( club-home-church-party-pool-golf-beach-club). Because of this,they know so many places and people, so we kinda prefer to hang out with them becau...
So we had a long quarrel for the first time in our relationship and it really was weird. At some point it seemed as though it was going to end because there was silence which was even worse than no communication. The night was long and quiet which was unusual. But then I woke up to his text, which was suppose to be a relief but NO. Trust my ego it wanted more. Then his call came in, how his words “Am sorry” melted my heart and left me speechless made me realise that I was really the one at fault but yet he loved me and forgave me. I was ashamed for a minute but then with his words he pulled me close reminding me that the flesh at some point in time would always want to show that it still exist but I should be quick to halt it’s words and live freely and now am FREE. I accepted this love, apologised for my inconsistency and now am free. Reminds me of the love of the bride and the bridegroom. He is always calling out to us, “forget the errors, I love you the same”....
Comments
Post a Comment