So I was on board to Lagos and on arriving Ore, as usual our bus pulled over so we can ease ourselves and also purchase whatever we wanted. So like the others I went inside to ease myself and on exiting the cafeteria, a young man walked up to me and asked me to please patronise them since it was morning. “Am so sorry sir, I really don’t need anything, and am not even with money to purchase anything” I replied and even if I wanted anything it would be something hot because I had a cough and was feeling a bit feverish that morning but then he insisted. “Even if it’s a bottle of water or Fanta, it would mean a lot to us”.
After much persuasion I was about settling for a bottle of Fanta because there was no way I would get something hot here. As I made way to purchase the Fanta I said to man “sincerely what I would have loved was a cup of hot tea” immediately he told the girl at the other side of the counter to quickly make me a cup of hot tea. “Wow who would have thought that I would get a cup of hot tea at Ore” but such is life.
Most times we are afraid to let out our hearts, desires and plans the actual way we want them because we feel people might say we are self centred, inconsiderate and even “big-eyed”. But who says we must compromise because of what we think people will say or how they will feel? We may even be surprised at what we would get when we actually let out our hearts.
No matter what it is, always feel free to live u, be you and demand for what is yours from life and you might really be shocked at the amazing result life will present to you
#Feel free to live you
#Phavie loves you
THE CHURCH GIRL AND THE BAD GUY
Ever heard the saying " every church girl just needs a bad guy who loves the Lord."? .........Yeah and these are a few reasons why I think it's true; Attention : The bad guy we feel has been with ladies and so knows just how to make us feel right by giving attention and so much attention could be one of the ways in which he won those ladies and true to our thoughts, most times it comes true Beauty: it just kinda happens that the handsome church guys ratio the handsome bad guys is about 2:15. The bad guys just have a way of been so fine. Asin....... Public show: it also happens that most of the time our bad guys are more exposed to places than the church ones( basically, church- home-concert -school-home) but the bad ones ( club-home-church-party-pool-golf-beach-club). Because of this,they know so many places and people, so we kinda prefer to hang out with them becau...

Comments
Post a Comment